Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Announcing a Couple Winners!!!



The winner of the $50 Simon Says Stamp E-card shopping spree is....

Lindsay: March 01, 2013 10:16 PM Very cute card, loving the 'polaroid' look. tfs

 And the winner of the spot in Online Card Classes Pattern Play is...

LEG Studios: Squeal!! I would LOVE the opportunity to learn how to use up all my pretty patterned paper stash! My craft room storage shelves that are crammed to the hilt would appreciate it too! :)

Congtatulations! Your email information has been forwarded and you should be hearing from them soon!

Enjoy!

2 comments :

LEG Studios said...

I am SO excited!! Thank you bunches and bunches!!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats to the winners!

Shari ~ I just want to thank you so much for the video tutorial you provided for us on "True Scrap"...I really enjoyed it, in fact, I'm still watching it over and over again :) Thanks!!!